Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Joys of Moving


Greetings. This weekend, Meagan's parents graciously watched Dane as we began tackling the upcoming move. I think I have about two more moves in me (this one included) before I die. Unfortunately, something tells me there may be more than two more in my future.


This is how our front and living rooms currently look. Meagan has done a great job packing things into boxes so far. We're probably about 7% of the way there!

We will be cellebrating each of our birthdays and our anniversary over the next 4 months. Here are a couple shots from our Anniversary weekend in La Jolla last December:



We stayed at Scripp's Inn and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We look forward to returning again soon.





That's all for now.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Woow. All those boxes convinces me that I never want to move again.

Nice shots of La Jolla!