Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pictures!


Hello again. I have included some pictures with this posting. I think I might post something new about once a week. We'll see if that works out...


This is a shot of our new "fuzzy kid" as Meagan says. This is Drew James Brower born June 25, 2005 at around 3:30 pm. We are proud parents of this little sleepless kid...

Speaking of proud parents: Here's a pair for you. Daisey (dog on right, jumping upward and not making eye-contact with the ball) just had her first litter. I can't believe I just implied there would be another litter, but I'm sure it's inevitable. The stud looks more like a Jack-Russell/Bulldog mix and of course the owners couldn't find his papers. Any takers for mutts that look like they could be Jack Russells?

Here's a shot of Dane doing what he likes best (besides mow-la-la-lawn). Dane is a real water bug. He likes bubbles and water and getting himself and other things soaking wet.

This is Dane and I last week hanging out on the kitchen floor in between Dane smashing crickets with his shoes. He paused for a Cameo to show what a cool dude he is. Right on Dane. Next time open your eyes for Mommy.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Haha. I like the post, especially the pictures. :-D